Recycling GIS Web Map Users Guide
Welcome to the Nevada Recycling GIS Web Map! The web map application allows you to search for recyclers in Nevada by material or by business name. The map is updated regularly, however, its accuracy is not guaranteed.
If you notice any inaccuracies or omissions, please let us know by submitting a comment below.
- When you first open the Recycling GIS Web Map, the default view will show you all recyclers that accept aluminum. The default tool will be the pan tool (symbolized by a hand). The toolbar is at the top of the map.
- To view locations for another material, uncheck aluminum in the Map Contents and check the box for another material.
- To view all recycling locations (and the materials each location accepts), click the box for All Recycling Locations at the bottom of the materials list.
- Once you zoom in far enough, labels will appear next to the displayed recyclers on the map.
- For more details on a location, switch to the identify tool (symbolized by an "i" in a white circle) and then click on a symbol on the map. To expand the informational box, click the arrow.
- Quick Tips Guidance Document
Recycling GIS Web Map