- Apple Recycling — Apple finds efficient ways to reuse and recycle electronic equipment, including iPhone, iPad, Mac or PC computers, and displays. You may even get an Apple Store Gift Card for your old equipment.
- Dell Recycling — We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to recycle your unwanted Dell-branded Product for free. Plus, if you buy a new Dell desktop or notebook and select the free recycling option at the time of purchase, we will recycle your old PC and monitor at no cost to you (even if it isn't a Dell-branded Product.)
- Epson — At Epson, we recognize the importance of preserving our environment and contributing to the global community. With that in mind, we are proud to sponsor a product stewardship program that enables Epson customers to send back used Epson products for recycling.
- HP Planet Partners — HP recycling services provides an easy way to recycle computer equipment, printing supplies, rechargeable batteries and other items.
- IBM Recycling — Several U.S. states require manufacturers to create programs for no-charge product recycling for certain electronic equipment, for example, personal computers, computer monitors and in some states peripherals and related accessories that they have manufactured and sold. IBM participates in a variety of product take back for recycling programs, including programs in certain states . . .